1. You have a user named John. He has SELECT access to the Sales schema. You need to eliminate John's SELECT access rights from the Sales.SalesOrder table without affecting his other permissions. Which TransactSQL statement should you use?
2. You need to create a column that allows you to create a unique constraint. Which two column definitions should you choose? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
3. You manage a SQL Server database that is located at your company's corporate headquarters. The database contains a table named dbo.Sales. You need to create different views of the dbo.Sales table that will be used by each region to insert, update, and delete rows. Each regional office must only be able to insert, update, and delete rows for their respective region. Which view should you create for Region1?
4. You administer a SQL Server database that contains a table name dbo.Sales, which contains the following table definition: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Sales]( [SalesID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED, [OrderDate] [datetime] NOT NULL, [CustomerID] [int] NOT NULL, [SalesPersonID] [int] NULL, [CommentDate] [date] NULL); This table contains millions of orders. You run the following query to determine when sales persons comment in the dbo.Sales table: SELECT SalesID,CustomerID,SalesPersonID,CommentDate FROM dbo.Sales WHERE CommentDate IS NOT NULL AND SalesPersonID IS NOT NULL; You discover that this query runs slow. After examining the data, you find only 1% of rows have comment dates and the SalesPersonID is null on 10% of the rows. You need to create an index to optimize the query. The index must conserve disk space while optimizing your query. Which index should you create?
5. Your database is 5 GB and contains a table named SalesHistory. Sales information is frequently inserted and updated. You discover that excessive page splitting is occurring. You need to reduce the occurrence of page splitting in the SalesHistory table. Which code segment should you use?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses