1. You are creating a report to distribute to the employees in your organization. Before sending it, you decide to email the document to the managers in each department. You instruct them to review the document and reply back with any suggestions. You want to ensure that when the managers receive your document, they can determine whether it has been changed since it left your hands. Which feature can you use to accomplish this?
2. You have inserted a Clip Art image into the document that you are working on. The document is the agenda for a company meeting and must have several copies printed. You decide that the image should be black and white to save the printer's colored ink. What should you do to change the Clip Art image's color scheme to black and white?
3. You want to be able to easily access some common commands you use on a daily basis. How can you customize Word 2007 to add frequently used commands?
4. You are working on a large document for your manager. You want to create links in the document so that other employees are able to jump directly to a section of your document. What features of Word 2007 will allow you to do this? (Choose two)
5. You are part of a team creating an advertisement for a big sale your company is having. You are assigned to create the final version from a document that has been reviewed by two other coworkers. You want to see the differences between the two documents displayed in a separate document along with the two original documents without merging them into one document. What would be the easiest way to do this?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses